Zorflex® Wound Contact Layer
Zorflex Long Fibre Activated Carbon Cloth provides an excellent alternative to traditional antimicrobial dressings that may contain chemical agents such as silver, iodine or Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB).
Naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal, Zorflex is a highly adsorbent, flexible textile which conforms to the body’s contours and is easy to cut, fold or layer.
- Wounds with suspected or proven infection or biofilm pressure
- Wounds with unviable tissue
- Malodorous wounds
- Zorflex® offers three actions that promote wound healing and patient wellbeing
- 1. Chemical free antimicrobial action
- 2. Electrical conduction for accelerated tissue formation
- 3. Reduction of MMPs, pain and odour.
- Free draining – supporting greater secondary dressing options
- e.g. super absorbents, foams and NPWT
- Reorder: ZF05
- Brand: Zorflex®
- Size: 5cm x 5cm
- Sterility: Sterile
- Colour: Black
- Feature: Chemical free
- Pcs/Unit: 10
- Units/Ctn: 14