Read about our commitment to ensuring the privacy of your information. If you can’t find the information you need, please use the contact us page or phone 1300 995 999 and get help from a Customer Service representative.
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- Our policy is that we will prosecute any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to take further action.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Website, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
As the Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation – Sentry Medical’s privacy policies will be reviewed and updated accordingly.
More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Credit Card Protection
For credit card transactions, Sentry Medical adds security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on Sentry Medical’s website is the safest kind of transaction possible with a credit card.